30 Ideas Before 30 Years.
Although I appreciate a beautifully wrapped package-who doesn't? In more recent years, the phrase 'it's the thought that counts' has rang far closer to my heart . Birthdays for me have become more about the company I keep, the memories I have to look back on and the intentions I hope to set. Surrounding myself with my nearest and dearest sipping on a delicious cocktail and eating a little too much cake are all included in my future birthday plans.
I used to through the word 'goal' around quite a lot, but I've drifted from it. After my last birthday I started thinking about what I would like to achieve/ accomplish/ experience/ try/ say no to. And although the ideas below may change, I think we all know how quickly circumstance change, I'd like to give more room in my mind to the thirty intentions below. And my thirtieth birthday seemed like a good time to mix this list up a bit.
Over the next couple of years, I look forward to seeing how near or far I grow around these ideas, because after all, I just want to grow.
- Launch my own business.
- Learn another language.
- Get married.
- Visit Japan.
- Teach a workshop, either lettering or social media.
- To create a morning routine that betters my mind, body and soul. - and stick to it!
- Become a home-owner.
- Look after my PCOS naturally. - as a continually lifestyle.
- Attend a protest to fight for equality or in support of women.
- Drastically reduce my single-use plastic footprint.
- To have a baby. - not just yet though!
- To learn to cook the basics really well.
- Spend time exploring California.
- Learn to grow some of my own food.
- To get a new day job.
- Then become fully freelance/ self-employed.
- To procrastinate less.
- Limit screens time. Less time on phones, laptops, televisions etc.
- Wear spf daily.
- To practise yoga regularly.
- Continue to support charities close to my heart.
- Stay positive and radiate that positivity.
- Try acupuncture.
- Invest in quality over quantity. Have less stuff.
- Develop a signature style.
- Make the most of time with my family.
- To be more present.
- Practise confidence.
- Push myself creatively.
- Stay independent.